About the Training
In the Functional Architect Training, participants learn how to leverage commercetools functionality to meet unique business requirements. Participants will become familiar with the commercetools approach to product data modeling, pricing, shipping, discounts, and more. They apply this knowledge to a variety of complex hands-on use cases. Participants practice designing solutions, so they can guide a team through your own implementation.
The course contains many case study tasks that are solved in breakout groups of 2-3 persons. The tasks are solved using the Merchant Center User Interface.
Duration: 2 days in-person, 3 half-days virtual classroom training
Who should take this course?
Functional and technical analysts and leaders, for example
- Technical Consultants
- Project Leads
- Solution Architects
- Basic self-study knowledge of the commercetools platform
- Understanding of typical or customer specific e-Commerce business requirements.
- No programming skills required
After this course, you will be able to:
- Design and configure e-commerce solutions with key commercetools functionality, including products, prices, and discounts.
- Create and manage resources in the commercetools business user interface (the Merchant Center).
- Understand platform customization and extensibility options at a high level.
- Apply acquired knowledge and best practices to typical industry standard use cases.