About the Headless Commerce Implementation Best Practices Guide
Align all your resources and vendors with proven techniques to ensure a successful commercetools implementation.
See how to run a headless commerce implementation through the five stages of a project lifecycle including: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing.
In this white paper, we define the best practices developed by certified PMs who have implemented commercetools – a cloud-native, headless solution built on microservices – at leading global enterprises. It includes examples from actual deployments and provides an easy-to-follow project management framework for success.
You will learn:
- Team roles and how to align teams across disciplines and vendors
- How the modified agile approach is best for headless commerce implementations
- Warning signs and frameworks for success based on actual projects
- How a headless commerce implementation differs from - and - is similar to a monolithic implementation
FAQs answered in our Headless Commerce Implementation Best Practices Guide
- What tech team members are needed for a successful headless commerce migration?
- Differences between a headless commerce and monolithic commerce implementation?
- How to run a headless commerce implementation?
- Is Agile or waterfall best for headless?
- How to change organizational mindset during a commerce migration?
- How should you plan for a headless commerce migrations that include CMS and DXP vendors?